Premier Financial Group, a locally owned and operated wealth management firm, is seeking to hire a full-time Operations Specialist for their Eureka, CA office.
Premier’s Operations Specialist is responsible for collaborating across the entire team to manage client account activity, support and serve their colleagues, and ensure the continuous delivery of exceptional service.
At a minimum, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and 3+ years of experience working in a professional office environment. Experience in accounting or banking is also highly desirable.
The ideal Operations Specialist will:
- Display a deep curiosity for learning new systems
- Demonstrate a passion for serving colleagues and their clients
- Take pride in accuracy and professionalism of all work
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and an ability to work independently
- Leverage proven computer literacy
- Maintain advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) proficiency
- Exhibit a high degree of attention to detail
Premier Financial is deeply committed to providing every client with financial peace of mind through the high-touch delivery of high-quality professional services. Therefore, the Operations Specialist plays a critical role in the organization’s ongoing success.
Premier offers all employees competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, diverse career growth opportunities, and a supportive environment for continuous learning and growth. Premier Financial's comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 29 paid days off per year
- 50% of the "employee" portion of medical insurance paid by Premier
- $50k group life insurance premium paid by Premier*
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance*
- 401(K) matching, all fees and costs paid**
- Ongoing financial and retirement planning
- One-time $1k contribution into an educational 529 plan for employee's school-aged children
- Annual memberships at Costco*
- Annual membership with Cal-Ore Flights*
- $25 monthly toward a gym membership, $50 toward initiation fee*
*After 6 months of service
**After 1 year of service
Additionally, Premier covers the cost of continuing education and licensing for industry certifications, and celebrates its employees with annual celebrations, team events, and professional coaching.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and detailed cover letter explaining interest and qualifications to Yarrow@premierfinancial.com. Starting annual salary ranges from $41,600 to $49,920 based on experience. Premier is an equal opportunity employer.
About Premier Financial
Premier Financial Group, Inc., is a successful locally owned and operated wealth management firm with a passion for inspiring thriving communities and working with their clients to do the same. Founded in 1990, Premier Financial is 100% independently owned, employs four certified financial planners and has more than $500M under management. The team’s highly skilled professionals are truly committed to each other’s success and happiness and the company is celebrated for its client service, employee culture, and philanthropic work. Premier Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at premierfinancial.com.