Premier Financial Group, Inc. is listed as a Registered Investment Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This web site is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. The material is derived from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and the opinions based thereon are not guaranteed. Investors should read the prospectus of a security prior to making any investments. Nothing on this web site should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. Neither we, nor our information providers, shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or results obtained from any information contained on this or any linked web site.
- This web site may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,”, “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.
- Investment in securities involves the risk of loss of interest and/or initial investment capital.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be or should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature. Individual investors should consult their investment adviser, accountant, and/or attorney for specifically tailored advice.
- Any links to outside content are listed for informational purposes only and have not been verified for accuracy by the Adviser. Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor without specifically assessing the suitability of a third-party to a client’s or a prospective client’s needs and objectives.
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) does not imply any level of skill or training.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP®(with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.