Client Service Associate
Premier Financial Group, a locally owned and operated wealth management firm, is seeking to hire a Client Service Associate for their Eureka, CA office.
Premier’s Client Service Associate is a high-profile relationship lead for this high-performance organization and is responsible for ensuring the continuous delivery of exceptional service via daily front office tasks.
The Client Service Associate is responsible for:
- Reception management - including effectively and efficiently routing client and guest inquiries, managing phones, and leading a high touch reception area experience for in-person visitors
- Meeting scheduling, both internal and external
- Vendor ordering and relationship management
- Professional client correspondence
- Filing, scanning, and general office upkeep
- Coordination of occasional community and private events
- Special project coordination including the delegation of appropriate tasks
- Client request and service-related issues management
- Presentation material preparation
- Participation in team meetings and ongoing professional training
- Business development and marketing project execution
The ideal Client Service Associate will:
- Bring 3+ years of customer service experience AND at least 2 years of experience providing office support in a professional setting
- Have completed a high school diploma or GED, college experience preferred
- Maintain continuous attention to detail
- Collaborate readily to effectively service the company, colleagues, and clients
- Demonstrate passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide the excellent written and verbal communications appropriate for the professional services industry
- Take pride in accuracy and professionalism of all work
- Demonstrate effective time management skills
- Display an interest in supporting business development and marketing efforts
Premier Financial is deeply committed to providing every client with financial peace of mind through the high-touch delivery of high-quality professional services. Therefore, the Client Service Associate plays a critical role in the organization’s ongoing success.
Premier offers all employees competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, diverse career growth opportunities, and a supportive environment for continuous learning and growth. Premier Financial’s comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 29 paid days off per year
- 50% of the "employee" portion of medical insurance paid by Premier
- $50k group life insurance premium paid by Premier*
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance*
- 401(K) matching, all fees and costs paid**
- Ongoing financial and retirement planning
- One-time $1k contribution into an educational 529 plan for employee's school-aged children
- Annual memberships at Costco*
- Annual membership with Cal-Ore Flights*
- $25 monthly toward a gym membership, $50 toward initiation fee*
*After 6 months of service
**After 1 year of service
Additionally, Premier covers the cost of continuing education and licensing for industry certifications, and celebrates its employees with annual celebrations, team events, and professional coaching.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and detailed cover letter explaining interest and qualifications to Yarrow@premierfinancial.com. Starting annual salary ranges from $41,600 to $45,760 based on experience. Premier is an equal opportunity employer.
About Premier Financial
Premier Financial Group, Inc., is a successful locally owned and operated wealth management firm with a passion for inspiring thriving communities and working with their clients to do the same. Founded in 1990, Premier Financial is 100% independently owned, employs four certified financial planners, and has more than $500M under management. The team’s highly skilled professionals are truly committed to each other’s success and happiness and the company is celebrated for its client service, employee culture, and philanthropic work. Premier Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at premierfinancial.com.