Client Service Associate
Premier Financial Group, Inc., is a locally owned and operated wealth management firm with a passion for inspiring thriving communities. We deeply value our team of highly-skilled professionals, and are truly committed to each other’s success and happiness; our culture is one of the biggest perks of working for Premier! Currently, we have a career opportunity available in our Client Service Associate role.
The Client Service Associate collaborates with our entire team and clients to deliver on our commitment to exceptional client service. An ideal candidate for this position would have a passion for supporting clientele and team members, excellent written and verbal communication, pride in accuracy and efficiency, and demonstrate extraordinary time management skills. Strong computer literacy skills, Microsoft Office proficiency, and a high degree of attention to detail are a must. An interest in business development and marketing is desired.
We require applicants to have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED), a minimum of 3-years of experience in client service, and a 3-year minimum of experience in a professional office environment. Our team is committed to engaging with each new team member to ensure thorough and consistent training and understand the importance of communication and creating a supportive environment for learning. Premier offers exceptional benefits and compensation package and has excellent long-term growth opportunities. We are an EOE.
Functional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for front office coverage daily including phones, greeting clients, scheduling internal and external meetings, vendor contact, client correspondence, filing and scanning, and general office upkeep
- Manage relationships with clients and other professionals
- Generate and manage client communications and tasks by telephone, mail, and email
- Coordinate community and private events
- Delegate appropriate tasks to team members
- Fulfill client requests and handle service-related issues
- Prepare presentation materials and other visual aids for client meetings
- Participate in team meetings and professional training
- Participate in ongoing business development and marketing projects
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and SEC
If you are interested in learning more about this excellent career opportunity with Premier Financial Group, a deeply rooted local company, please respond with a cover letter sharing why you are interested in working for Premier and why you would be a good fit, along with your resume. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!