Premier Financial Group, Inc., a locally owned and successful wealth management firm that prides itself on excellence, is looking to add a dynamic team member to our thriving team. The ideal candidate must have strong computer literacy, excellent Excel skills, a commitment to accuracy, a high degree of attention to detail, and enjoy working with numbers. This role works with our entire team to effectively manage the activities within client accounts so we may deliver on our commitment of exceptional client service. Candidate must be a highly ethical and self-motivated individual who works well within a team setting. Must be able to work independently with a high degree of quality and discipline.
This is a career opportunity in an excellent work environment with a very good benefits package; compensation DOE, with excellent long term growth opportunities. Join our team and become a unique asset to our firm and our community! EOE. To be considered for the position, you must respond with a resume and cover letter. Applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be taken into consideration. No phone calls, please.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn in-house programs and tools
- Ability to facilitate system migrations and transitions between operating platforms
- Possess a passion to assist team members and clients
- Reliable follow through on commitments
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks/time management
- Strong organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Seek stability and security, looking for long term employment
- Is a self-starter, who can take on projects with minimal direction
- Able to take direction and execute a plan
- Accountable, learn from your mistakes
- Must be committed to a long-term career in the field of investments and financial planning.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a professional office environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in customer service.
- Must be committed to living on the North Coast for the long-term.
- Must be a highly ethical and self-motivated individual who works well within a team setting.
- Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Technology: Excellent Excel skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Word
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED), college degree preferred
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional office environment and/or accounting experience
- Experience in the financial services industry is not required but is preferred