Premier Financial Group, Inc., a locally owned and successful wealth management firm that prides itself on excellence, is looking for someone who is committed to being of extraordinary service to clients and our team. This position has excellent long-term growth opportunities for the right candidate who is looking to invest themselves in a career! The ideal candidate will work with our team to coordinate all client service activities, with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience.
This career opportunity offers an excellent work environment with a very good benefits package. Compensation will depend on experience. Join our team and become a unique asset to our firm and our community.
Functional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with clients and internal/external resource providers.
- Generate and manage client communications and tasks by telephone, mail, and internet.
- Coordinate service activities and delegate appropriate tasks to team members.
- Work with advisors regarding client meetings, documentation, and follow-up.
- Prepare presentation materials and other visual aids.
- Participate in ongoing business development and marketing projects.
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and SEC.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must be committed to a long-term career in the field of investments and financial planning.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a professional office environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in customer service.
- Must be committed to living on the North Coast for the long-term.
- Must be a highly ethical and self-motivated individual who works well within a team setting.
- Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Preferred, but not required qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the financial field or investment industry.
- College degree in the field of business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Spanish-speaking is a plus!
To be considered for the position, you must respond with a resume and cover letter. Applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be taken into consideration. No phone calls, please.