client Service Associate
This career opportunity offers an excellent work environment with a very good benefits package. Compensation will depend on experience. Join our team and become a unique asset to our firm and our community.
Premier Financial Group, Inc., a locally owned and successful wealth management firm that prides itself on excellence, is looking for someone who is committed to being of extraordinary service to clients and our team. This position is excellent for a professional who is seeking a long-term career. The ideal candidate will work with our team to coordinate all client service activities, with a focus on delivering the ultimate client experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Which includes a base salary as well as performance bonuses. Here are a few key benefits: Generous 401(k) plan with match and discretionary profit sharing contributions (after 1 yr), paid time off, paid holidays and paid vacation (accrues immediately), employer pays a portion of medical premium (can enter on 1st of month upon hire date), group term life insurance, paid parking, gym membership…and much more.
Responsible for front office coverage daily including: phones, greeting clients, scheduling, vendor contact, client correspondence, filing, scanning, and office upkeep.
Functional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with clients and internal/external resource providers
- Generate and manage client communications and tasks by telephone, mail, and internet
- Coordinate service activities and delegate appropriate tasks to team members
- Fulfill client requests and deal with service-related issues
- Prepare presentation materials and other visual aids for client meetings
- Participate in all team meetings and attend all team trainings
- Participate in ongoing business development and marketing projects
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by advisor and SEC
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must be committed to a long-term career in the field of investments and financial planning.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years-experience in a professional office environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years-experience in customer service.
- Must be committed to living on the North Coast for the long-term.
- Must be a highly ethical and self-motivated individual who works well within a team setting.
- Must have experience working in a fasted paced office and proficient at multi-tasking
- Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Preferred, but not required qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3 years-experience in the financial field or investment industry.
- Spanish-speaking is a plus!
To be considered for the position, you must respond with a resume and cover letter. Applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be taken into consideration. No phone calls, please.